Welcome to Martin School's Tuesday envelope information page!
Each Tuesday new information will be posted here. All families will receive an email message with a link to this page. At any time you can access this page by going to our school website and click on TUESDAY ENVELOPE under Quick Links. If you have any questions, please contact the office at (920) 391-2405
DIRECTIONS: Click on any of the documents below to view or print.
Don't forget to check out Monthly Grade Level Newsletters linked to left and don't forget to click on Martin Family Calendar on the left side to find out what's coming up!
- 011017 NO SCHOOL MONDAY, JANUARY 16 - MARTIN LUTHER KING JR DAY
- 011017 EARLY RELEASE, FRIDAY, JANUARY 27 @ 1:30 P.M.
- 011017 SAVE THE DATE, Daybreak with Dad, February 2nd
- 011017 Spirit Committee to Collect Pop Tops and Blankets
- 010417 Six Flags Read to Succeed - English
- 010417 Six Flags Read to Succeed - Spanish
- 011017 Behavior Permission Follow-Up - Spanish
- 011017 Behavior Permission Follow-Up - English
- 112816 Winter Time Recess Expectations Revised Nov 28
- 111516 Collecting Milk Caps from Kwik Trip
- 111516 Parent Education Series, Jan 26th
- 092016 Martin FSO Recycle Ink Cartridges, ALWAYS.
Intra District Transfer Window:
- 110416 Intra District Transfer Window Timeline - English
- 110416 Intra District Transfer Window Timeline - Hmong
- 110416 Intra District Transfer Window Timeline - Spanish
- 011017 Brown County Immunization Clinic, Jan 26 - English
- 011017 Brown County Immunization Clinic, Jan 26 - Spanish
- 010417 Green Bay Strikers Soccer Registration Information
- 122016 Green Bay East Side Baseball Registration Has Begun
- 120916 Green Bay Phoenix Swim Lessons Program
- 120816 Chess Tournament on Jan 28 (Paper copies available in office)